- BA University of Delaware
- DDS Temple University Dental School
- General Practice Residency US Naval Hospital- Philadelphia
- Certificate of Completion – Orthodontics US Dental Institute
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry-Emeritas
- American Orthodontic Society
- Association of Functional Orthodontics
- DKU Study Club
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Senior Instructor/Consultant – U S Dental Institute – Orthodontic training for dentists
- Lectured 30 cities U S and Canada since 1980 Orthodontics/TMJ
- General Practice/Cosmetics/Orthodontics/TMJ/Reconstruction – West Chester
- Peer Review Chairman/Board Member – Chester/Delaware County Dental Association
- Chester County Hospital Dental Staff
- Clinical Instructor University of Maryland Dental School
- U S Navy Dentist – Philadelphia Naval Hospital and USNAF Naha, Okinawa
Recent Lectures & Articles
- “Palatal expansion in adult orthodontic patients.” – Las Vegas 8/08
- “Breaking the cycle of gum infection and cardiovascular disease” – West Chester Senior Center 1/09
- “Functional Occlusal Breakdown and TMJ” – Chicago, Orange County, and San Francisco 2010
- “Palatal Expansion in Adults: Non-Surgical Skeleton Development” Proceed to downloading the article the full article.
- “TMJ Awareness Month – April” Read about TMJ Awareness month by clicking here.
- “Paste, Wrap, and Shimmy” Published in The Journal of the Academy of General Dentistry. Click Here for full article.
More News and Blogs
Daily brushing and flossing are more important than you think.
In recent years there has been an increased interested in possible…
It may sound silly “how to brush your teeth” but there is an effective technique for a bright clean smile. First thing’s first, make sure you are using the proper equipment. It doesn’t matter if you are using a manual or electronic brush, if your brush is not the...
We have taken another step into the digital age and technology. This new time saving and highly detailed 3D iCat Cone Beam X-Ray will change dentistry for the better. We are moving away from flat film. Everything is digital but this new scanner goes above and beyond...