- B.S., The Pennsylvania State University
- D.D.S., University of Maryland
- Dental Externship, Dominican Republic Dental Project
- Geriatric Dental Internship, Baltimore Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- General Practice Residency (GPR), Philadelphia Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- United States Dental Institute (Orthodontic Program)
- American Dental Association
- Pennsylvania Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- DKU Study Club
- Over 10 Years Experience in General Dentistry at Jester & Saldivar Associates
- School Dentist, Chadds Ford School District
- General Dentist, Kids Smiles (Treating pediatric patients under both conscious sedation and also
in the Operating Room (OR) Setting)
- Volunteer Dentist, Give Kids a Smile
- Parishioner / Lector at St. Agnes Parish, West Chester PA
More News and Blogs
Daily brushing and flossing are more important than you think.
In recent years there has been an increased interested in possible…
It may sound silly “how to brush your teeth” but there is an effective technique for a bright clean smile. First thing’s first, make sure you are using the proper equipment. It doesn’t matter if you are using a manual or electronic brush, if your brush is not the...
We have taken another step into the digital age and technology. This new time saving and highly detailed 3D iCat Cone Beam X-Ray will change dentistry for the better. We are moving away from flat film. Everything is digital but this new scanner goes above and beyond...